53rd Annual Wurstfest Regatta
2021 Wurstfest Regatta
After the difficult decision to cancel last year’s event, LCYC was hoping to host a 2021 Wurstfest Regatta with all the usual social events. Given the recent rise in COVID numbers, as well as restrictions already in place at our facility, that will not be possible. The good news is that the regatta will take place with an emphasis on racing and with the following restrictions:
- No food or beverages will be provided by LCYC.
- The LCYC clubhouse will remain closed throughout both weekends.
- Check-in will take place outdoors on the McKown deck. We encourage
all participants to register and pay online ahead of time.
- There will be no social events – no live music or raffle.
- There will be no onsite camping.
There will be two weekends of racing.
LCYC needs volunteers to man the launch ramp and race courses.
In the Galley
2021 Chairperson – Mindy Rogers
Breakfast tacos and Saturday Subway sandwiches will be provided to On Shore and On the Water volunteers only. Contact Mindy if you can help distribute these meals.
Contact Mindy Rogers >